I love Anna's dress!! Hope your family has a great Christmas. I think the girls are at such a fun age this year.
I love her dress too!! Call me or email me, if you get a chance today...francesvineyard@yahoo.comI have reunion questions!! :)
They are so adorable! I can't believe he is already that old. It seems like we just saw you and you were pregnant! We loved the Christmas card! I didn't realize you had this, but it was good to hear from you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love Anna's dress!! Hope your family has a great Christmas. I think the girls are at such a fun age this year.
I love her dress too!! Call me or email me, if you get a chance today...francesvineyard@yahoo.com
I have reunion questions!! :)
They are so adorable! I can't believe he is already that old. It seems like we just saw you and you were pregnant! We loved the Christmas card! I didn't realize you had this, but it was good to hear from you!
Post a Comment