Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend events

We had a great 3 day weekend! On Saturday, we took Anna to the UT football game. She was quite overwhelmed by the crowd, noise, and heat. Needless to say, she was not very impressed. She fell asleep at the 2nd quarter. We left at half time. That will be Anna's last football game - at least for a while. (no pictures from the game, sorry)

On Monday, we went to Dollywood. We rode all of Anna's favorites...elephants, cups, pigs, bees, ducks, up and down.





Landon had to ride the pigs, too. Mommy had to squeeze in the back.

OK, I think I'm stuck....
Nana and Landon with Miss Lilly at the Chicken House.

A few funnies...

My daughter is OCD. I didn't make her that way - she just is. You can't really tell from this picture but she was in charge of watching the screws as Joseph installed baby locks on cabinets. She proceeded to line the screws up in a perfect line. She was very proud of it.



Finally... quotes from my daughter:
A conversation overhead between Anna and her father. They were pretending to play 'house'. Anna was the mommy. Daddy: "Anna, what is a mommy's job? What is it a mommy does?" Anna: "Well, she does the dishes and cleans the house and cooks the food." Daddy: "Well, what does a daddy do?" Anna: "He does what the mommy tells him to do."

3 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

I love quotes! :) She is a smart chick! :) We were at the game too. We should have met up for a picture...

Julie said...

Love Anna's quote...hehe! Cute pics!

mbhuffakerCNC9 said...

I saw this on Joe's facebook page. I laughed until I cried about Anna saying that. Mom got very tickled too. Anna is definately related to me with this OCD thing she's got going on. :)