Friday, December 11, 2009

Anna's Dance Pictures

Anna has her first Christmas Dance Recital next Saturday. She is part of the "Little Fairies" class. We could hardly recognize her in the group picture with her hair in a bun (a first) and make-up (another first). FYI - she is the tall one in the back. The dance company will not allow pictures or videos at the recital. So, this may be all we have to show for it. We fully expect Anna to stand on stage during her performance with her hands in her mouth. So, we'll see. But she sure is cute!!








3 comments:

The Polks said...

Oh, I love it!!
How long has she been dancing? I haven't started Catherine yet but I have been thinking about it. Let me know how the recital goes. :)

Kristina Raines said...

OMG!!! :) These are the cutest pictures!!! :)

The Thompsons said...

Hey there! I just spotted your blog on Fran's...love these dance pictures...Anna looks too cute! I'm gonna have to follow your blog now!