16 lbs. 6 oz. and 27 inches long. He is so much fun! He loves to jump in his 'jumpy', roll around on his belly (not crawling yet), and laugh! His favorite person is his big sister. No one can make him squeal and laugh like Anna can. Anna will say "Mommy, he's my handsome prince. He's my best friend." I love watching the two of them together.
I also started back to work last week. I really missed my friends at work. Overall, my life is very BUSY! I run after school to get Anna from pre-school and then pick up Landon from Nana's (he stays with my mom). Then we rush home for dinner, baths, and bedtime. I know
Amy will tell me it just gets crazier once Landon is "mobile".
Next week is Spring Break !! Lucky me... after only two weeks back
to work I already get one week off!! I can't wait!





3 comments:
He is SO adorable! :) 6 months is such a fun age!
Oh my gosh! He is so cute!!!
He's getting so big! :) great pictures!
Post a Comment