Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Photos

It's funny how...
with your first child you get their baby pictures made EVERY month. But with your second one, you do good to get it made a couple of times a year ;) Landon has had his pictures taken at 1 month old and now 6 months old - so I'd say we're doing pretty good.







Thanks to Nicole for making their Easter outfits.
I love the pastel gingham.















3 comments:

The Polks said...

Great pictures! I love their outfits.

Carson hasn't had his picture taken nearly as much as Catherine has. I guess it is the "second child" thing that I told myself I would never fall into! :)

Frances Vineyard said...

I LOVE their outfits and pictures!!! Number 6 of them together is just precious! :) See you soon!

Anonymous said...

these are so cute! where did you have them done? I love their outfits and can't get over how big Landon is!! :)